Invitations are here!

We finally got all the items we had purchase in our HK Trips. We got our invitations the past weekend. We really should get moving on them since ppl are suppose to RSVP by September 1st or something Yikes!

I need to get my website done soon! o... Brian and I picked the song that we will be dancing to for our first dance. I am still trying to find Yiruma music.. I think that would be good music to play at the cocktaill reception.

I have to admit there are quite a bit of work thats involve with buying a house and getting married at the same time.. and to make this more interesting, my parents decided to renovate the house NOW which means I have to pack up my room for them to paint and repolish the hardwood flooring.

Man.. I need 48 hours day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment