Growing up...

After the excitement of "YES WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!" comes the stress of finalizing mortgage, home insurance, lawyer documents etc.... we were both a little annoyed cuz we were two days short of locking in our mortgage rate (max lock in period is 120 days) our closing was just 122 days away when interest rate went up argh!!!! I HATE TIMING!

I realize there are so much more to consider after owning a house. You worry about your job more.. the chances of not having a job... it seems like you lost a bit of the freedom to make decisions, its no longer "I don't like it, I will quit!".. What about the mortgage? Will we loose our house? shooot.. we don't have any money save up for rainy days... sometimes you feel so vulnerable, any small alteration could create huge changes in your lifestyle...

I guess that's part of growing up...

0 comments:

Post a Comment