LCBO

With the possibility of LCBO strike, we decided to buy our wine for the wedding a little earlier. When we went into the LCBO yesterday, it was really busy, shelves are being emptied out. I wonder if ppl have a mild case of alcohol addiction or if they are just afraid of the "What ifs..." Brian and I went to the LCBO at Kennedy Commons and we found that the wine we want is actually on sale woohooo... but then we realize they were out of stock boooo. We called the location at McCowan and Finch and they had a lot left so we quickly went and bought 25 bottles of the red wine we chose. Althought chances of the strike lasting long would not be very high but its not a necessary risk that we need to take. "lol.. i just finish my PMP exam, I am all about risk management planning lol"

Speaking of PMP exam.. I PASSED!! woohoo.. now its time to focus on wedding stuff. my next most pressing item is my website. I need to get on that ASAP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment