honeymoon booked!!

WE finally booked our honeymoon woohooooo.... I was so concerned that we might not be able to find anything.... =P Guess where we are going? EUROPE!!! :D

Our trip will be one day short of two weeks which is nice =) and it will be jam pack with activities. we are going to spend a couple days at Barcelona, go on a cruise to Rome, Florence, Cannes, Naples and Portofino and then we will conclude our trip with a short stay at Paris where Brian and I had our first trip together. Its almost like reliving the moments we shared when we first started dating each other.

I managed to keep my cost pretty low for this trip which I am quite proud of :D ( I think I should reward myself with a shopping spree in Europe lol)
Flight = $1900 for two people including stopover @ Paris
Cruise = $1600 for two people including tax
Hotel @ Barcelona = $350 for 3 nights
Hotel @ Paris = $FREE by using Starwood points woohooo

so far the per person cost before spending and transportation is around $1900 which is so much cheaper compare to deals we see that costs $2500 per person for just flight and 7 days of cruising =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment