soon soon soon....soon soon soon soon soon... soon soon soon...

As Brian mentioned in his previous post, YES we are getting our keys in 2 days!! I am super excited!! We went with our parents to see the house today, my mom was so blunt and complained really loudly at the paint colour and how ugly the decor was in the kitchen while the owner are there!!! "SHHHHHHHHH" haha she is horrible, my dad on the other hand kept just concluding that we need no painting or reno in the house.. and Brian AGREED!! he was suppose to be on MY SIDE argh!! anyways.. its our house so I am going to do what I WANT!! FOR ONCE lol!! Hopefully we can get all the bathroom and Bedroom repainted before our wedding.

It was a very productive day, I went with Rebecca to try on her Bridesmaid dress. SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS! I wish I could be as skinny as her >.< Rebecca was also kind enough to go with me to try my gown and evening dress on for fitting. They look so good, I LOVE THEM!!

I also picked out a pendant that Brian's mom want to get me as a wedding gift. I think it will look really good with the evening dress on my wedding night =) hehehe....

hmm.. Everyone kept asking me whats left to do so here it is:
  1. make drink menu for banquet
  2. make dinner menu with seating list
  3. make program for ceremony and photo session
  4. finalize slideshow (Thanks for your help Amalan!!)
  5. finalize seating plan (90% COMPLETED)
  6. finalize rundown with MC, Photographer, GM, Helper
  7. fitting for Brian and Groomsmen
  8. final fitting for my dresses
  9. fitting and final fitting for bridesmaid
  10. buy drinks and accessories for open bar
  11. make money box for reception
  12. MAKE SPEECH
  13. make final payment (flowers, hall, mc/dj. photographer, signage person)

1 comments:

His Perspective said...

Yes - What ever Color you want! :P
I had to agree with your parents - have to earn those Brownie points!

Post a Comment