We got our HOUSE!!

Apologize for not posting sooner.. Brian and I got our house on tuesday after 130 days of wait. It's all worth it =) The previous owner kept the house extremely clean, Its almost like its never been lived in before lol... Brian and I will spend most of this week and weekend re-painting the house since both Brian and I are not a fan of the salmon pink and hot pink colour they chose.
I have picked out the colours already for the living room.. I thinkt it might be a little dark for the purple =(.. I really like the revere pewder colour they have tho =) Can't wait to see the results of it.

I will try to post some before and after photos after the wedding went we have some time lol!! o.. guess what.. I AM SICK!! the WORST timing ever!! I am so busy at work finishing off work before I pass them on to my poor colleagues (Amalan & Patsy) who will have to back me up when I am away... The list from prev., nothing much has been checked off either lol.. I think I am starting to procrasinate yikes!!

alright, I should get back to work..

0 comments:

Post a Comment