First Day of Work

First Day back to work isn't exactly as productive as I thought... still in this vacation mode.

It's a suprise to me that my coworkers decorated my desk and put signs everywhere saying "welcome back brian!" I was quiet happy to see that I'm actually missed :)

I spent the first hour cleaning off 2 months of dust at my desk and the rest of the day I was replying to email and trying to be productive. My boss is too busy to give me an update on all the projects. He did mention that I'll be doing more future planning stuff instead of all the reactive projects.

After work Winnie & I got home and checked on Yoshi to take him to the washroom before we head back out to order our furniture. Yoshi actually didn't pee on the carpet or anything for the whole day! We'll keep him unlock from now on since he's been soo good :)

After dinner, cleaning and everything it was already 10:30pm. Hopefully it'll be better later on when we don't have to visit the supermarket after work :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment