一本- IPPAI Fusion Japanese Cuisine



一本 - ippai Fusion Japanese Cuisine
8865 Woodbine Ave. Unit D5
Markham, Ontario L3R 5G1
(905) 470-1688

My family, Brian and I attended the grand opening of my cousin's new Japanese restaurant last night. There were lots of people that attended and flower baskets were all over the store. After the cocktail event, we had dinner there. I only took a couple pictures cuz after the first few dishes, we were too busy stuffing food in our mouth that we totally forgot about the photos!
Prices are very reasonable, it came out to be around $100 for six people and we had A LOT of food!. Here's what we ordered:

Spinach Ramen in Milk Broth topped with Japanese Style Pork Slices
Regular Ramen in Butter & Miso Broth topped with Pork Cutlet
We really enjoyed the ramen here, the milk broth really stood out although it was a bit on the heavy side.. The ramen were made in house, they also have a squid ink one that I really wanted to try but they didn't have any yesterday.

Hot Stone Pot with chicken with ginger sauce
I think this was our favourite dish. Taste was excellent!! The ginger taste was not as strong as I expected but its perfect for my preference =)

Red, Yellow & Green roll --> I forgot the name of this dish
I have had this dish before in their previous restaurant. Our family really liked this dish because it is their speciality and we couldn't find it anywhere else. Our favourate was the yellow rolls. its a fried fish maki topped with mango slices drizzled with a mango sauce & mayo concoction. Very light yet flavorful.

other food that we ordered include dynamite roll, seven angels sushi, shrimp tempura and a chicken pancake. All in all they were excellent, althought the shrimp tempura was a little to the salty side. I would definitely recommend this to any friends who wanted decent quality Japanese food at a fair price.


0 comments:

Post a Comment