dresses are here...

I just called to check up on the bridesmaid dresses and they told me they just received it yesterday and the girls can go try them on mid-Sept or when they feel that their size won't change from that point to the wedding =P My dress also came back already YAY!!! I will be trailing it in Sept as well...

Aside from that, Brian and I made some progress with our wedding plan, we have met with our Photographer and Make Up Artist and have a preliminary timeline in place, I will need to work on that some more to include a detail schedule for everyone and their tasks... time to really utilize my project management skills =P

For our photo, we were thinking instead of having a photo and then a guessbook, we will have our photo enlarged and expand the background and have ppl sign our photo instead of a guessbook. I am still playing around with the idea of having a photobooth type thing where guest can take photos and write comments on a card. I will have to check out the cost and price it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment