More Items to check off

It was a very productive weekend for Brian and my wedding planning. I got my mom a new outfit for our wedding, we just need a top for the morning and a pair of shoes :D, We spend most of the day looking for Eric's suit, my parents really wanted me to get Eric a suit for the wedding. At first we were going to rent but it cost over 100 to rent a suit so I thought I might as well fork out another 100 to buy him a suit so he can wear it on the cruise and also at his job interviews. (I am such a nice sister I know...) hopefully Brian wouldn't mind since its not within our wedding budget =P

Finding the suit was painful with my brother's awkward body, if the suit top is perfect, the bottom is too small... and the ones where you can choose different top and bottom sizes are like over $500 dollars :S We finally found one after four hours of shopping.. orginal price was 799 now with special discount comes out to be $250.

Now, I just need to get shoes for both my mom and Eric.

0 comments:

Post a Comment