Productive Evening

It's been a very production evening tonight. Winnie & I went back to her parents house for dinner tonight and we did some wedding stuff - did a preliminary count of our wedding list. We also went to Michael's and bought two stack of thank you card & a basket for this coming Sunday's Chinese Pre-Wedding ceremony? (Gor Dai Lai)

Didn't know time flew by so quickly tonight - made a call into TD, sent a few emails, printed the remaining invitation for family members & also registered for a course for the coming week.

My mom also told me that she finally told her boss at work that she will no longer work night shifts. Which is a good thing, hopefully she'll slowly start to also quit the day time job and go out more with Dad instead of working.

Thanks Winnie for being supportive in everything I do!

Oh I also received my new passport in less than 2 weeks! That was quick!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment