Kitchen Toys WANTED!!

our house closing is less than a month away.... I have so much things that i want to get for our new house!! This is so exciting.... I will have a kitchen of my own!!! As I had mentioned in my previous post, Brian and I went back to get measurement of our house, I realized that our kitchen is not very big with very little counter space =( I am trying to minimize the items that we will need to place on the counter. We found this Instant hot item that you can put into your sink. Its from a company called Insinkerator. It creates a separate faucet at your kitchen sink where you can get instant hot drinkable water. It eliminate the need for a water boiler =) but its also damn expensive. I think its approx. $500 :S

Another thing I wanted is this cool grind and brew coffee maker =) but I think we probably won't purchase this one since I already have an espresso machine at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment