Getting closer

hmm.. there's less than 2 months left from our wedding and that means its really time to get serious with my weight loss goal!! Patsy, Christine and I started hot yoga, we went on Monday and Tuesday but were too late for Wednesday and Thursday.. Need to try harder next week. I also started my toning and sculpting programing at Leslie Spa. Its twice a week for approx 2 hours per session, they will use various machine to help detox, tone, shape and all the necessary magic.. (I hope). My mom is also going to put me on some strict diet, hopefully we will see some results.

After 9 months, I finally tried on my wedding dress again and guess what.. its way too big for me.. woohoo.. but I will also need to alter it.. hopefully it will turn out okay! I think i need to take an inch off both sides of the dress... and the little wired ring at the bottom now seems really big, I am not sure what to do with that... and I also don't really like the chinese dress.... yikes but I guess i will just stick with it since I should spend extra money to buy more...

We went to our photography & make up place today to discuss time needed for photography and make up. Apparently it will take 1.5 hours for me and approx 45 mins to 1 hour per person for the rest of the ladies in the wedding party.. I guess we will have to wake up early after all.

We are also planning our Jack and Jill.. Hopefully it will work out =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment