Flower Maddness

Brian and I booked our florist and chose our flowers for the wedding the past weekend. Thanks Amy for helping me identify flowers lol.... The prices are i think average but the lady seems to be very responsible and RESPONSIVE unlike others... We went to the store at Pacific Mall cuz I really like her flowers and the way she puts things together. We went way back in March to get estimate and she said it was too soon and asked us to come back after mother's day. So we went two weeks ago, she apologized and said she is really busy that day and didn't have time to chat and want to spend time with me...She promised that she would be available on Friday.. a little annoyed but I waited and went on Friday with Brian to find out that she is busy AGAIN!! she had some emergency business that she needs to handle..she said "Why didn't you call??" WTF.... you told me you are going to be free... so the usual thing, she asked me to come back the next day.... Needless to say... I didn't go back and just went with the florist at Chartwell!

This shows that it doesn't matter how good your prices are and how nice your product is, if you have bad customer service, you will loose customers!!

There's my rage for the week ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment